You care about people. That’s why you went into healthcare. To truly serve your patients, you must know what they are thinking. We know what your patients are thinking. We ask them thousands of times a year. U.S Healthcare Research has been a CMS authorized Home Health CAHPS vendor since 2012 and continues to push the envelope of data science and research. We make CMS compliance easy and allow you to put the focus back on you and your patients.
NO HIDDEN FEES
Do you get tired of seeing a price only to find out there are hidden fees? Our pricing is simple and all-inclusive. With no cost-per-survey, startup fees, or additional cost for reporting, everything is included so there will be no surprises on your bill. We guarantee simple, competitive pricing. You’ll pay one fee. Period.
COMPETITOR PRICE MATCHING
If you find a better price for a comparable mode of survey, USHC will match that price.
Phone surveys are superior to mail surveys, and performing your own calls gives you the control and flexibility you need to get the highest scores possible.
• Calls cost less, translating into savings for you.
• Our interviewers work only on HHCAHPS so they’re not distracted with other duties.
• Our interviewers continue to learn about the survey process and are invested in its quality.
• Full-time call center personnel constantly monitor and work to improve call center operations.
• Our staff is chosen from the Midwest – no outsourcing or language barrier issues.
• We quickly adapt to CMS required changes to HHCAHPS protocol or scripts.
• USHC offers a quick turnaround. Reports are typically available three weeks after the start of data collection.
• USHC has full control over its call center, which means your surveys are accurate and your data is secure. We take HIPAA very seriously.
In summary, home health agencies that had a higher response rate received higher patient ratings of their home health care experience. Our industry-leading call completion rate is 44%. We attribute much of our success to our in-house call center. Can your current HHCAHPS vendor deliver a 44% response rate? Why don’t you ask them?